Best Golf Gifts For Men (December 2017) – What Should You Buy?
You don’t have to understand the game of golf, or their golf obsession, to give them a great golf gift. There are certain items that just about every golf out there needs or wants, and if you get them one of those items they’re sure to find it useful, or at the very least thoughtful that you got them something in line with their interests and passion.
We bring you here top 10 Best Golf Gifts are thoughtful presents for men which will bolster their golfing capabilities.
1. Callaway Men's Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set (18-Piece)
Strata Complete 18-Piece from Callaway is the best golf clubs set that any golfer can buy, and this is more so if you are new in the game.
To start with, let us have a look at some of the remarkable features that you can find in this product.
- 18-piece Set: This set is already inclusive of everything that you will need to get started. This is an excellent choice for beginners. The set is inclusive of a bag, which comes with 1 driver, 1, putter, 2 hybrids, 2 fairway woods, 2 wedges, 4 irons, and 5 headcovers. This will be an excellent companion in the golf course as you basically have almost anything that you need for different shots in various circumstances.
- High Flight Technology: To gain a competitive edge above others within the competition, the company has developed several innovative features, and the high flight technology is a perfect example of such. One of the things that make this possible is the construction of the iron, which is made from stainless steel. This will help to significantly improve control, forgiveness, and distance, among others.
- Full Titanium Driver: From the clubs that are included in this set, the driver is perhaps one of the most exceptional. It has full titanium construction, which makes it stand out from many others. This is exceptional not only for durability, but also for exceptional forgiveness and large sweet spot.
- Graphite Shaft: This can be seen specifically in the fairway woods that are included in this set. The latter is an excellent material not only because it is long-lasting, but also because it has excellent flexibility to improve your performance in every swing.
2. TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder - Laser Range Finder with Pinsensor - Laser Binoculars - Free Battery
The VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder is one of the golf enthusiasts’ favorite laser rangefinders. It is one of best golf rangefinders that is seemingly out-of-this-world. In contrast with cheap and slow rangefinders that don’t measure long ranges, choose the one that is ultra-light and perfectly accurate in the tradition of the TecTecTec VPRO500. At a weight of just 185 grams, you can carry it easily anywhere in the greens without the bulk.
The VPRO500 measures up to 540 yards of uninterrupted scan mode, practically water-resistant body, and has a magnification 6 times than ordinary rangefinders. The accuracy of TecTecTec Rangefinder is within +/- 1 meter up to 500 yards. It can zero in on flag without a hitch. The Rangefinder uses the advanced Pinsensor Technology (PT) which is ideal for coinciding subjects over the putt. The through lens display is quite unique from conventional rangefinders and other range measurement devices. Its ultra-accurate range measurement is also a fast one, thanks to the PT, start-up golfers has lots of conveniences while Pinsensor Technology.
3. Garmin Approach S20 Golf Watch - Black
The Garmin Approach S20 is one of the most advanced GPS watches in the Garmin line today. It’s not only a handy gadget during golf sessions but may also be used for day to day activities.
Moreover, this GPS golf watch is great to use when paired to the new TruSwing device from Garmin wherein a plethora of applications may be taken advantaged of including club-path measurements, critical club angles, measurements on speed and tempo.
4. Orange Whip Golf Swing Trainer 47 Adult
The PGA has ranked it as the top golf swing trainer. With this, even with its steep price, this is surely one investment that you should have to improve your swing.
This training aid comes with a weighted ball at the end of the shaft, which will be helpful for the improvement of your swing and balance. Flexibility, strength, coordination, and tempo will also be significantly developed with the help of this tool. For many of its users, this can also be effective in improving the coordination of the body to make every swing more powerful.
Its high price is justifiable, especially given the quality of the materials that are used. You can be confident that this will be able to withstand the test of time, even for the most demanding users.
5. Zepp Golf 2 3D Swing Analyzer
You know what's great about the Zepp Golf 2 3D Swing Analyzer? It comes with a smart coach training system with simple training bits. Don't think you have the same training programs as other Zepp users. It's all customized based on your performance on the field. So you're excluded from the conventional methods of training.
That sounds even better with its various design features such as the 3D swing analysis. It also features color-coded ratings for checking specific performance components of your swings. You need this because it helps you better your performance for that perfect golf swing.
This best golf swing analyzer offers unyielding features to increase durability such as instant feedback for all your swing goals, including club speed, tempo, etc.
The interface and design are realistic. That said, its adjustability increases as you become better at the swing.
6. Suncast GO3216 Golf Organizer
The Suncast GO3216 Golf Organizer is an excellent product for storing bags and accessories.
The Suncast GO3216 Golf Organizer will allow you to keep your golfing gear, ( such as your bags, clubs and accessories ) organized, as well as keeping your garage tidy.
With external dimensions of 32″ Wide, 37″ High and 17 ½” Deep, the GO3216 should take two standard golf bags. Although, you should measure your golf bags to ensure they will fit into the 20 ½ inch wide bag storage area.
Golf accessories, such as balls, tees, gloves and shoes can be stored in the side shelves, which, from bottom to top, have depths of 16″ 14″ 12″ and 9 ½”.
With a 150Lbs maximum weight limit, the Suncast is quite a robust golf storage rack. And, with adjustable feet, the rack can be levelled to accommodate an uneven floor.
7. Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (9-feet x 3-feet)
This model has dimensions of 9 x 3 feet. Its size is good enough even for small rooms, making it an excellent choice if you are looking for one that can be excellent when it comes to space efficiency.
Design-wise, this is also going to be an excellent choice, although this is one option that can be quite disappointing if you want one that mimics the feel of an actual grass. One of the design features that we loved is the built-in sand traps, which will be able to catch the ball from missed shots.
Lastly, one more thing that you might love about this indoor putting green is the material used. It is made from a combination of urethane and polypropylene, both of which are known for being hard to match when it comes to durability.
8. Adidas Men's Tech Response 4.0 Golf Shoe
To complete your golfing attire, it is also important that you choose the right footwear. You cannot just wear any shoes. You need to have a pair that is designed specifically for the golf course. Leather is the most popular material, which is also known for its durability and style. There are generally two options that are available when it comes to golf shoes. The spiked golf shoes can offer comfort, breathability, and traction. Modern alternatives, however, are those that are those without spikes. The drawback, however, is that they tend to have inferior stability and grip.
In your search for the best spike shoes, one option that you might want to consider is Adidas Men’s Tech Response 4.0 Golf Shoe. It is lightweight and features a mesh upper, which is excellent when it comes to breathability. It also has an innovative 6-spike configuration, which allows it to provide excellent traction.
9. PGA TOUR Men's Short Sleeve Airflux Solid Polo
The usual shirt that is worn by men when playing golf is a pullover with short sleeves and collar. The main difference from the traditional polo shirt is that it is often a little longer. This is to ensure that it stays tucked in even in spite of the movements when swinging the club. It should be made from excellent fabric, which will help to encourage breathability. The length of the sleeve will also matter in order to allow you to swing easily and conveniently.
One of the best products that you might want to consider is PGA Tour Men’s Golf Air Flux Short Sleeve Solid Polo Shirt. It wicks moisture, offers excellent ventilation, and made from comfortable material.
10. JiMarti JM01 Sunglasses for Golf, Fishing, Cycling-Unbreakable-TR90 Frame
It is also important to wear protection for the eyes. Like in the case of how the cap works, eyeglasses will provide you with the protection from too much heat of the sun. This will eliminate the possibility of glaring and will provide you with a clear sight of your target. They should be equipped with lenses that can offer optimal clarity. Of course, you should also pay attention to its style.
JiMarti JM01 Sunglasses can be a perfect Sunglasses for Golf. It is made with the use of shatterproof lens and frame, providing you with the assurance that it will survive for many years.